memories for virtex-4 and Spartan-3E

Hi all, i am looking for VHDL instantiation of BRAMs and LUT memories .i copied those instantiations from libraries of Virtex-4 and Spartan-3E. But still they are not getting synthesized and implemented.Can someone suggest me where to look for these instantiations or can some one send me codes for BRAMs and LUT memories in Virtex-4.i need them urgently.

thanks

Regards Ramakrishna

Reply to
bachimanchi

The XST manual will tell you how to write code that infers RAMs.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters