looking for keyboard scancode

Go to Opencores.com

azerty

where

Reply to
Sea Squid

Invalid User

Hi, As I am making a PS/2 keyboard vhd , I am looking for scancodes of an azerty keyboard to convert code from keyboard to ascii code. Does anyone know where i can find that because I only found it for qwerty keyboard.

Thanks

Alexis

Reply to
KCL

there is already one in verilog but i wanted to make my own PS2 driver in VHDL

"Sea Squid" a écrit dans le message de news:

4247e7ce$ snipped-for-privacy@news.starhub.net.sg...
Reply to
KCL

exactely what I was looking for , thanks you

"Invalid User" a écrit dans le message de news: d29chf$ snipped-for-privacy@cliff.xsj.xilinx.com...

Reply to
KCL