RoseRT + Threadx + Xilinx Microblaze

Hi,

I would like to develop software by means of RoseRT, and running it using the ThreadX OS and a Xilinx Microblaze softcore. There seems to be a Target Adaptation Layer for ThreadX available for RoseRT and there is a ThreadX version of Microblaze. Has someone good or bad experience with the RoseRT + ThreadX + Microblaze flow? Are there any pitfalls? What kind of debugging methods are available?

Thanks,

Roel

Reply to
Roel

I could be wrong, but I'd guess the count of "someones" having experience with that combo to be a pretty low number. I have had positive experiences with the last two of the three, but no experience with those two together. I would think that ThreadX and MicroBlaze get along quite nicely together.

--
Dan Henry
Reply to