interrupt handler for microblaze system

Hi,

We have made our own opb slave which has an interrupt signal to the opb interrupt controller. In the mpd file you have to specify this signal with the options "level" or "edge" and "sigis=interrupt". In that way you can connect the signal to the interrupt controller. But when assigning an interrupt handler for this handler I get the error:

ERROR:MDT - monitor.mss:70 - Property interrupt_handler is not found Software System not created .. make: *** [mblaze/lib/libxil.a] Error 2

I have in the mss file the following:

BEGIN DRIVER PARAMETER HW_INSTANCE = opb_my_device PARAMETER DRIVER_NAME = generic PARAMETER INT_HANDLER = my_opb_device_handler, INT_PORT = Intr END

What do I forget?

TIA, Frank

Reply to
Frank