Trouble with interrupt controller

Hi,

I want to interrupt MicroBlaze with the falling edge of a output port of my peripheral.

I have linked this signal to one of the inputs of the Intc controller. I define the port as interrupt in the mpd file:

PORT rx_interrupt = "", DIR = OUT, EDGE = FALLING, SIGIS = INTERRUPT, INTERRUPT_PRIORITY = HIGH

The problem comes out when I reset o programm the FPGA. Even if the interrupt controller works fine during the execution of the program, something (don't know what yet) generates an interrupt when the FPGA is reseted.

I've checked the functional behaviour simulation and the output of Intc controller (IRQ) is asserted a few clock cycles after the reset signal is disasserted.

Does anybody know what can be the source of the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Arkaitz.

Reply to
arkaitz