Microblaze Interrupt Handler

Hi All, I'm beginner for Microblaze. I use Spartan3E eval kit. I want to create custom ip and use interrupt.

1 - I create custom ip, connect it to OPB then I connect ports. I'm trying my ip on the board and it is ok. My ip is working without a problem.

2 - I create a line in mhs file (there is no another interrupt, there is no interrupt controller on the system) in microblaze block PORT INTERRUPT = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT also custom_ip block contains PORT IP2INTC_Irpt = microblaze_0_INTERRUPT.

3 - I type interrupt handler function name (Software Platform Setting
Interrupt Handler > Interrupt Handler > MyIntHandler.

After this step I can't build applications and give a message to me ./microblaze_0/lib//libxil.a(microblaze_interrupts_g.o)(.data+0x0):/ cygdrive/d/FPGA/custom_ip/microblaze_0/libsrc/standalone_v1_00_a/src/ microblaze_interrupts_g.c: undefined reference to `IntHandler' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status make: *** [TestApp_Memory/executable.elf] Error 1

any body can help me? what are my missing steps? thanks

Reply to
icegray

Interrupt Handler > Interrupt Handler > MyIntHandler.

try:

1 did you write the code for te inteterrupt handler? 2 start with some demo examples that already use interrupts 3 connect the interrupt from your ip to intc

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Interrupt Handler > Interrupt Handler > MyIntHandler.

thanks Antti

Reply to
icegray