How to use the 8LEDs on DIO4 when connected to Virtex 2 Pro kit?

Hello,

I am trying to implement an 8 bit adder program using VHDL on Virtex 2 pro with expansion kit DIO4 from digilent.

The code is correct and I can see the result on 4 LEDs of Virtex 2 pro kit from Digilent. But when trying with LEDs on DIO4 kit, I could not see any result. I gave the direct pin connections both for switches and LEDs. The switches are working fine but not the LEDs. In the reference manual, I observed that there is latch between LEDs and connector P1. But I dont know how to use latch for this program.

Can any one guide me how to solve this problem?

This is the reference manual for DIO4 kit.

Thanks in advance.

Krishna

Reply to
Krishna

See page 4 "If the system bus is not needed, then the LDG signal can be tied high."

Reply to
Mike Treseler