Help Implementing an 1000Base-T Ethernet on Stratix II GX

Hello, I'm looking to implement an Ethernet Controller to support

1000Base-T on a Stratix II GX and would like to know if anyone could suggest an IP Core? I've been looking over the Atlera IP web site and have found some IP's, but I wanted to see what other people were using.

thanks, joe

Reply to
jjlindula

Hi Joe,

In my region there's two popular choices: the IFI GMAC and LGMAC cores

and the MoreThanIP GMAC
I believe that the current Gigabit MAC that Altera sells is a sublicensed version of the MoreThanIP GMAC.

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra