help downloading picoblaze from xilinx

Hi, I am not able to download the Picoblaze bundle from Xilinx site. The ifulcrum questionnaire crashes on me. Any suggestions?? Thanks, Vivek

Reply to
Vivek Menon

Some times using a different web browser works. if you are using IE switch to mozilla or visa versa

Vivek Men> Hi,

Reply to
dscolson

Reply to
Vivek Menon

I am not able to download xapp627.zip from the archives section of Xilinx.

Suggesti> The browser switch does not help...

Reply to
Vivek Menon

The Xilinx website is notorious for simply falling down at random times.

Try again another day.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters