Fpga prices

I need an information about some prices for some fpga.

Acex1k speed -1, 208 pins. Cyclone speed -6, 240pins.

Thanks,

Reply to
Dan

your distributor might be of help. Or try

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

The Acex I don't know but the Cyclone1 1C6 240 speed grade -8 I get for about $34.

Victor

Victor Schutte

Hi Dan,

Check

Do realize that you haven't specified the actual size of the device, just the pin count, family and speed grade. No mention of gate/LE count.

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra