Ethnet samples using EDK??

hello, i am freshly learning using EDK now and i want to try a simple webserver application but i found the doc of EDK really confusing could any kind guy provide me some examples of websever using edk

tools or is there any website provides these examples? it is really very kind of you if you could send some simple

applications to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thanks a lot and a lot!

Reply to
Chinix

just get any reference design, there you find EDK examples for the webserver demo try memec reference design centre downloads and look also for the xilinx ML401 ref designs

antti

"Chinix" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Antti Lukats

hello, i am freshly learning using EDK now and i want to try a simple webserver application but i found the doc of EDK really confusing could any kind guy provide me some examples of websever using edk

tools or is there any website provides these examples? it is really very kind of you if you could send some simple

applications to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Thanks a lot and a lot!

Reply to
Chinix

webserver

xilinx

Reply to
wonttellyahere

"wonttellyahere" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

you can buy the cheapest kit and you will get access to all the reference desingns. its an valuable resource.

antti I might have some unused serial numbers as I have many boards, but I dont think I find them so can not directly help with the rdc access

Reply to
Antti Lukats