using evaluated ip core with edk 7.1 i

Hi All... i'm quite new to EDK, I want to use the evaluated version of HDLC IP Cor with spartan 3 kit..can anyone suggest me how do i do that...

i'm able to add the obp_hdlc by using add core..but how do i decide th ports and parameters... also i hav got the c-code from xilinxipprocessor/drivers...but when i ad this c-code as an application, i'm not able to run it...

Moreover how do i interface with IPIF, using opb... any kind of help is appreciated..

thanx in advance..

Chhavi

Reply to
chhavi