Error in NGDBuild

Hello everybody,

I was trying NGDbuild for a DDR memory controller implementation. I am getting the following error:

ERROR:NgdBuild:924 - bidirect pad net 'cntrl0_ddr1_dq(0)' is driving non-buffer primitives: pin I0 on block _n00001 with type LUT4

Does anybody encountered this before? Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks, Koustav

Reply to
koustav79

I'm making an assumption that you're using EDK and the opb_ddr core. This core instantiates IOBUF primitive on DDR_DQ port, you cannot use the output of the IOBUF for internal logic connections. You'll need to access the nets that connect up the T, I, and O ports of the IOBUF.

You can do this from opb_ddr by connecting to the DDR_DQ_O, DDR_DQ_I, or DDR_DQ_T pins instead of DDR_DQ.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Paulo Dutra