EDK Simulation library compilation wizard can't find modelsim

Hello, I am using the Simulation library compilation wizard in EDK9.1.01i and was told that "Modlelsim isn't found! please ensure this simulator is correctly intalled and/or the correspoind enviroment settings are available" I do have Modelsim 6.2e installed at my computer and it works. The only system variable that I set for modlesim is about the license. Should I set any other variables? And EDK says it ony support Modelsim Se/Pe 6.1e. I am wondering if it can support the later versions. But anyway, I installed Modelsim se

6.1e and got the same result. Any suggestion? By the way, I can't get the wizard work successfully for EDK8.2 either and I have to do it manually. Am I wrong somewhere? Thanks a lot, Rebecca
Reply to
Rebecca

in XPS under Project, launch EDK shell In the shell, run vcom it should give you some usage info if it does not, perhaps the system environmental PATH variable was not set to where the modelsim executables reside.

Newman

Reply to
Newman

Thank you for your relpy. I can't get vcom at the EDK shell. The path for modelsim is added to my PATH varaiable. But I can't run it at a shell. Probably something wrong with my windows setting.

Reply to
Rebecca