EDK 7.1 simulation

I tried to comiple the xilinx and EDK librariess for the first time by using the simulation library compilation wizard. I ran the wizard .everything works fine but when I press the compile button in the wizard I get nothing i.e. the compilation status bar displays that the ompilation has finished ( which is certainly not correct since the compilation gets doone in a jiffy). The destination folders where I stored the libraries are empty with nothing in it. I am using the modelsim SE 5.8d,EDK7.1 . I am using fedora core 2.

Reply to
Nitesh