EDK--If I'm not using a vendor's board

If I'm not using a vendor's board like memec, could I use the Basic System Builder? If so, which module should be edited after using BSB? I just know .ucf file, does any other file should be edited?

thx

Reply to
AdamS

depends what board you use and what ip cores you include. in the best case changing the .ucf and selecting correct fpga part is all that is needed. try getting some minimal system, gpio leds? working then add other peripherals...

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats