runing a bootloader on a Virtex II Pro Board???

Hello,

I built my design with EDK (using BSB base system builder), I generated my xparameters.h I compiled U-boot (the bootloader) I generate an ace file. ($ xmd genace.tcl -jprog -board ml300 -hw implementation/download.bit -elf u-boot -ace top.ace, I used: genace.tcl given by xilinx in a reference design)

When running u-boot on the ML300 board, I have nothing on Hyperterminal??? I don't understand where is the problem (it is not a problem of a baudrate, and I have tested my design in standalone and it is OK)

Thanks Abdelmajid

Reply to
Abdelmajid