EDK for spartan2?

Hi, We have a PC104 board with a spartan2 device. I tried to compile a microblaze system for this device but got the error "not supported for architecture spartan2". I've seen however that in the past this was possible. I'm using EDK9.2. Is the 10.1 supporting this device or is there still some old version lying around somewhere? Taco

Reply to
taco

taco schrieb:

Contact the Xilinx Support, they will give you access to the old software versions. A lot of up-to-date IP cores are not valid for Spartan and VirtexII devices in EDK 9.2. If you enable the access to old/experimental core versions in XPS, you can use them probably with spartan2

-Markus

Reply to
Markus

The last EDK that supports the Spartan2 is version 6.3

ISE 6.3 is available at

I'm guessing that you will need to contact your friendly local FAE to get EDK-6.3

G.

Reply to
ghelbig