compedklib error

I am trying to compile edk libraries( EDK 7.1 on Fedora Core 2) .I followed the "simulation in edk" instructions and used the wizard without much success. Then I manually ran the compxlib command and compiled the xilinx libraries.It worked fine. Now the problem is with the compedklib command.When I try to run the compedklib with any option like for example

compedklib --help the following message pops up : xilperl: error while loading shared libraries: libdb-4.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Does anyone of you all have any idea what the problem could be... Thanks, Nitesh

Reply to
Nitesh