Does anybody work with Sundance Module (smt338vp30-> Virtex II Pro 30)

Hi everybody, I am working with Sundance modules, specifically I have adquired Smt338vp30 which has a Virtex II Pro 30 (ff896-6). I have bought Diamond FPGA too, but I need to work with the PowerPC builts in the FPGA, so I have decided to use Xilinx EDK and ISE for this. I have asked Sundance for Constraint (UCF) files to program it but at this moment I have no experience with this kind of boards.

Can anyone tell me if he/she has some experience with it ??

Regards Pablo

Reply to
Pablo

Try to ask something more concrete.

Reply to
Frai

We've used an SMT374, which has a V-II (non-pro) and 2 C6713 DSPs on.

If you want to use EDK, you'll need more than a UCF though - you need a board description file for EDK to work with. Sundance may or may not have one. You can always write your own though...

Cheers, Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
http://www.conekt.net/electronics.html