Dev board to experiment with pci interface?

Hi everybody. I want to start experimenting with fpga hardware. I have experience with simulating RISC processors in modelsim. I want to know which dev board would be a good starting point. There seem to be many boards out there but i want one with pci interface. Do spartan3 boards come with pci ?

Reply to
Kiran M

Yes they do. Our Broaddown2 supports PCI. It is pinned out to use the Xilinx core or do your own.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair