Design Compiler, how do I use a derating library...

Hi, there:

I am asking a question about Design Compiler for ASIC.

My ASIC lib can operate from 2.2V~3.0V, but the other library user gave me a derating library derating_lib.db, which he claims it can enable operations to 2.0V... In the derating_lib.lib, it only shows a new operating condition called "worst_derated" which has a voltage of 2.0V, same worst case temperature and nothing more than that.

How do I make use of this library? Setting the operation_condition to "worst_derated" and use the worst.db for synthesis? But how does DC work if there is no derating factor?

Best Regards, Kelvin

Reply to
kelvin_xq