Custom IP ports to be used as GPIOs

Hi,

I have attached my custom IP to the OPB bus. The Custom IP contains ports which should directly interact with the outside world. I have ML403 board. I want to connect these ports to these GPIOs. So I edited the system.ucf file to contain these ports and with oppropriate GPIO names. Generation Netlist was successfull. But it gave error during bitstream generation. The errors specified that the nets that put in the system.ucf file was unable to recognise.

Can anyone help me in connecting the custom IP ports to the GPIO pins.

Thanks and regards, Sandip

Reply to
Sandip

I don't know anything about your board or OPB bus, but the net names in the UCF file _must_ match the names in your top level HDL (VHDL or Verilog) or you will get the error message.

-Dave Pollum

Reply to
Dave Pollum

Post your system.mhs file...