CUDD

Hi all

I am working on partial reconfiguration and I need to use the cudd package for the programming part of it. I am trying to permute a function for various input orders. by using the cudd_Permute() function, but I think the function is not doing wat it is supposed to do.

Has anyone come across the same problem???? If so do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.B

Reply to
Mr B

hey...it works fine.....so dont worry...i was having the ordering wrong...

Mr.B

Reply to
Mr B