XPART : Will it be released

In the FPL03 international conference a paper was presented that described the Xilinx Partial Reconfiguration Toolkit, this API allowed Virtex II pro embedded applications to perform dynamic partial reconfiguration without requiring external circuit. This appears to be a simple port of JBits API to work in an embedded system. I am trying to find out if this API is going to be released by Xilinx, in a similar form as JBIts, and when this is going to happen. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
Miguel Silva