Coprocessor "Standalone"

Hi

I have the following question: I have built a "coprocessor" which performs some special arithmetic operation. Until now I used Microblaze as my main processor which sends data to my coprocessor over the FSL link. Now I wanna try to run my core without Microblaze. But I have to admit I havnt a clue, how I can send input data to my core which I have downloaded on my FPGA board. This was until now done by my Microblaceprocessor. My core takes 2 input signals and I want to read out one output after computation is done. So I would be greatful if somebody could suggest me an easy way how I can access my input and output signals of my core. Could this perhaps be done with Chipscope? Is there perhaps some useful tutorial or example online?

I am using a Virtex2P Board and for doing the synthese I have ISE 6.2

Thanks Patrick

Reply to
Patrick