Configurating multiple devices(FPGA and CPLD) with different Vccs through the JTAG

Hi, I am new to configurating multiple devices through JTAG. Does anyone know if it is possible to configure multiple devices (Xilinx Spartan FPGA and CPLD) in a daisy chain through JTAG. The problem I face is that the the devices concerned have different Vcc(s). The former is 5V and the latter is a 3.3V device. Is it only possible to configure them separately through JTAG. Thank you.

Reply to
john ong

A good help is on the xilinx site.

xilinx.com --> Support --> Problem Solvers --> JTAG Problem Solvers

From there, look for relevant info.

Reply to
A Beaujean