ispLever 6.1 complains about missing libc.so.6 on Gentoo 2006.1

Evnin'

Just received the ispLever Linux DVD today...

Install went fine...but when setting up environment or trying to start:

me@home ~ $ setup_lv.sh Creating local directory ~/.isplever_lin/ sed: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Setup complete for ispLEVER 6.1

me@home ~ $ ispgui sed: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory projnav: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory rm: error while loading shared libraries: libc.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea why ispLever messes up the environment? And yes...libc.so.6 is under /lib (o;

thx rick

Reply to
Jedi Router

Now a little further:

me@home ~ $ ispgui projnav: symbol lookup error: /home/klingler/.isplever_lin2/ispcpld/mw/lib-linux_optimized/libshlwapi.so: undefined symbol: Mw___uuid_DependancyNode

Although the ispgui csh script sets the path where libuuid.so is located...

cheers rick

Reply to
Jedi Router