camera module interface to FPGA

hi

I am trying to interface a camera module to FPGA board. i am new to VLSI. can any suggest and help me out of where to start and how to proceed. i am working on Altera DE1 board. not sure yet of which camera module to use. can you people help me out/..

Reply to
sriman

Unless you want to build the A-D, you'll need one with a digital output, try the:

C3188A - 1/3" Digital Output Colour Camera Module

Reply to
David Binnie