Avnet spartan3E development board

hi, im hoping to buy the following FPGA development board from Avnet. If anyone got any experiance with it please let me know.

Model: SP3E-EVL100 Link:

thank you. CMOS

Reply to
CMOS

"CMOS" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

To my knowledge there are NO S3e based boards shipped to customers and also virtually no S3e chips sent to 'normal' customers. So there could be no one around with experience with S3e boards as of today.

I think the S3e eval boards should start shipping in September, so after that you can expect some comments as well.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Had a chance to play with one of these at one of Memec's (recently acquired by Avnet) X-Fest seminars. They integrate with the tools well, and are fairly no-fuss. Last I heard, they were due to be available for purchase about mid September.

Cheers, Alf.

Reply to
Alf Katz

Antti,

I consider myself a pretty regular customer and I have some 500e's. Got them a few weeks ago.

They'll be on a board and working this week.

Xilinx is a little late on the 3e's, but it isn't too bad.

Ricky.

Reply to
rickystickyrick