P160 analog module ?

Hi,

I just buy a P160 analog module from Memec Design and I'd like to know the type of the 7 analog connectors. Because I've never seen this kind of connectors.

Thanks. Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Cattin

AVNET's website. All you have to do is register with them and you can have access to the schematics and BOM. I'm surprised you kit didn't include a CD with this information.

Rob