anybody ported Jrunner to NIOS I/II??

On an embedded test-platform we have to configure a remote Altera Cyclone device via its JTAG chain. Our test-platform also has an Altera Cyclone fpga with a NIOS I SOC. We like to program the remote Cyclone via its JTAG. Right now we think the best method is to port the Altera Jrunner software to the NIOS I.

Questions:

1- has anybody done this before (the NIOS port)? 2-what is the max.configuration time if using a .rbf from about 185KB?? 3-any other method suggested???

thanks

Ron Proveniers

Reply to
ron proveniers