AC97 Controller

Hi,

hope there is anybody who implemented the same:

I want to use the AC97 Codec and so i'm trying to implement the Controller in Verilog. The Controller will be working on the Virtex 4 FPGA. The Codec and Controller are working with a special protocoll (AC Link Interface Serial Protocol).

What's the best way to implement the controller? Does anybody have/know a sample code for the controller?

Best regards, lori.

Reply to
Lori Lorenser

Verilog. The Controller will be working on the

(AC Link Interface Serial Protocol).

This is already done:

sample code for the controller?

I've used it with JOP for the following board:

The controller is a little bit big, but works most of the time ;-). I have sometimes issues with the initialization, but did not investigate it.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Schoeberl