FPGA SCSI controller

hello all

my current project requires that I build a Ultra160 SCSI interface controller that will act as an bus Initiator I'm think of implementing the protocol logic in a Virtex II FPGA

.. is this feasible to do ? ...as any of you used a FPGA as a SCSI controller or know where I can get some information ?

any information is much appreciated Thanks Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Garcia