Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

connector advice
Hello, I am looking for a connector that will work like a d-sub (9 pin) but does not have quite as tight a connection. I have a rather unique application for it. I have a box whose inner temperature...
1
1

Advice Wanted: GR 1656 Impedance Bridge
Hi, I'm thinking of selling/auctioning off my GR 1656 as I don't use it anymore. It is in absolute mint condition and works great. I was wondering what this unit is worth today. Anyone know? Any way...

ispDownload Cable from Lattice
I'm trying to save some money and build one of these... The cable is used to program Lattice ISP devices... I built the cable per the document, but for some reason, the software does not acknowledge...
1
1

Power dissipation calculation uncertainty
If I have a power supply similar to a computer power supply where it's rated at 300W, what is the proper way to figure out what my actual power usage is when I have this system running under its...
6
6

FS: Synoptics 3000 and 5000 - slashed prices
We have Synoptics 3000 and 5000 series spare parts for sale at very low prices at -- Robert L. Dickerman Dickerman Electronics 32 Alexander Hill Road Northfield, MA 01360 413-498-5461

Re: Telequipment S51E schematic needed
Hello Steve, you are in luck, R24 500 ohms R7 5.6K R16 15K R3 100 ohm I found the circuit here and had a quick look. Good luck with the restoration/overhaul. I remember playing with one of these old...

HP 8560A Noise Floor
I just bought an HP 8560A SA. I'd like to check the noise floor. Does anyone know what test conditions should be used to test noise floor ? ( I understand noise floor should be between -103 dBm and -...
1
1

CRO schematic
I am currently repairing a Hung Chang 6502 Oscilloscope. The fault is a blank display. I have been through the circuitry looking for obvious signs of trouble but everything looks OK. Does anyone have...

Used Equipment (and manuals) Dealer Directory.
The Used High-Tech Equipment Dealer Directory The Internet directory of used high-tech equipment dealers has 585 dealers listed. The directory is divided into 9 sections: * General Electronic Test...

discharging nicad batteries??
I have some 9.6v nicad batteries for a cordless drill. What is the best way to completely discharge these before recharging?(I use a 12v tail light bulb for some 12v nicads but don't think that would...
1
1

Looking for Systron Donner Signal Generator Model 1702 Manual
Title says it all. Joe

old TEK 475 problem
I've got an old TEK 475 that belonged to my father and hasn't seen the light of day for at least ten years. I powered it up recently (after 'baking' it in the attic with a dehumidifier for a few...
21
21

GR 1710 ?
I just got a General Radio 1710-P2 Transmission/Reflection Bridge with 4 ports. On the front, RF IN, REFLECTION OUT, REFERENCE OUT (-12dB), and on the left side, UNKNOWN B. I can't find any docs on...

Power Adaptor/Charger Selection
Hello, I have a Apelco 510 handheld marine radio with a 7.2 VDC power pack. The primary coil on the original adapter/charger is open so I can't determine if the supply is regulated or not. I suspect...
1
1

Re: Wire Cutter/Crimper
"Gordon Hanka" wrote in news: I hated equipement that had crimped component leads! Everytime I worked on a pices of equipment that crimped the leads, I wanted to take the guy that did that out back...