Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

WTB: HP 8559A for parts
Hi, I need to buy a complete working front panel assembly with all controls operative for an HP 8559A spectrum analyzer plug-in. If you have the assembly or a dead unit that you would like to sell,...

Re: how an electric nailer works
They were installing windows in my house and I asked how many finishing nails can his cordless nailer drive. "Couple of thousand" I was told which seemed like a lot unit it was pointed out that the...

Cable like HP 11730A power sensor cable
We have cables compatible to HP 11730A Cable is origianl connectors are compatible please email if interested

Technical manuals online
Technical manuals online at
1
1

ITT Power Systems Linear Switcher for VME Chassis
We have a ITT Power Systems PEC4071 1250W (5VDC@150/+12VDC@80A/-12VDC@20A) switcher that appears to have gone bad (or is at least on the way out!). The unit caries a Motorola part number and powers a...
1
1

Re: I am looking for a piece of equipment to regulate the audio level of my audio (see indide plese)
Hiya! Stick the output thru a VCR, and watch the VCR output. The AGC will control the volume. Alternatively, use an audio compressor. Yours, Mark. Vlad wrote:

FS: New MILSPEC Transistors
Help!!!!! Save us from eBay!!!!! For Sale: New MILSPEC transistors. Type: Model: Mfr: Qty: 851067 1-5 825 Motorola 889 ea 2N388 JAN CGO Texas Inst. 58 ea (in factory packets) If interested, make an...

Re: I am looking for a piece of equipment to regulate the audio level of my audio (see indide plese)
Hi, Yes it is possible and even some TV"s feature this ..My Panasonic has this feature..You have to look at the specs to find it.. Sometime cable companies will adjust the overall sound level on a...

pc oscilloscope
Hi, For electronic hobbyist or science,engineering student , I have pc oscilloscope for sale with bandwidth measuring till 100MHz, feel free to contact me if intereted and further details, price $200...

Fine Tungsten Carbide Drills
Drill set sortiment updated. Lower prices. "Carbide Drills" in the menu.

IC Voltmeter 4-1/2 Digit
Hi all, I have the following problem, I need to convert the linear range from 0 to 5 Volts in a measure of weight (from 0 to 9999 tons) displayed in a 4 -1/2 digit 7 segments) display and I was...
1
1

Re: REQ:DataIO 3900 system disk
May I relay your request, Please could you send me more information about your DATAIO programmer ; Do you have any documentation for it ? Does it need a software on floppy as the datai/o Unisite? How...

Re: mystery switch on Metcal PSU..?
pushbutton switch inside, what it's for...? in there.... Nope - it works with the switch in either position. It also doesn't appear to alter the action of the trip function.
2
2

Need some advice please(7704A)
Hi All, This is my first post to this group so i hope you will bear with me.. I recently purchased a Tek 7704A scope(embarrasingly cheap)...The only problem was that it was not working..Having used...
3
3

cordless portable soldering iron
I am very interested to know how a cordless portable soldering iron works with just three AA batteries. What is the diameter, length,and resistance of the heating coil?
1
1