Used Equipment (and manuals) Dealer Directory.

The Used High-Tech Equipment Dealer Directory

The Internet directory of used high-tech equipment dealers has 585 dealers listed.

The directory is divided into 9 sections:

  • General Electronic Test Equipment Everything from DC power supplies to microwave hardware, 'scopes, meters, etc.
  • Electronics Manufacturing and Specialized Equipment Includes PCB & semiconductor manufacturing equipment, optics, vacuum gear, lab equipment, microscopes, etc.
  • Equipment Manual Dealers
  • Non-U.S. Dealers 27 countries represented by 137 dealers.
  • Auction & Listing services
  • Equipment Rental Companies
  • Cal Labs
  • Equipment Repair Businesses
  • Misc: Equipment Moving, Equipment Financing.

Phone and FAX numbers are included along with email addresses and web site URLs.

}} No "registration" or "membership" is required to use the site {{

This site is not fancy - there are no frames, gaudy backgrounds, cookies, or other annoying fluff - just good, up-to-date fast-loading information for those buying & selling used high-technology equipment.

Please note that I myself do not sell equipment. I hope you might suggest your favorite dealer for the list!

Steve J. Noll

Reply to
Steve J. Noll