Re: Telequipment S51E schematic needed

Hi Gang,

>Picked up one of these scopes, and there are a number of smoked >resistors that are so fried, I can't tell what they are. Need a copy of the >schematic (jpg format if possible), or if someone can tell me the values of; > >R24, 7, 16, and 3 > >Thanks! > Steve W6SSP >p.s.-did a google search, and there are places that sell schemos, but no >freebies > >

Hello Steve, you are in luck,

R24 500 ohms R7 5.6K R16 15K R3 100 ohm

I found the circuit here and had a quick look.

Good luck with the restoration/overhaul. I remember playing with one of these old Telequipment CROs years ago. I can't remember which model. It was a tall upright model with push button switches. I was looking at very slow events. What impressed me was the excellent triggering and the two or three seconds per cm on the slowest time base range. Nice to use.

Regards. John Crighton Sydney

Reply to
John Crighton