WANTED ... Wire Measurer -or- Wire Meter -or- Wire Counter

HI,

I am looking to buy a Used Wire Measurer (or wire meter or wire counter or what ever you call it) and maybe a take-up reel/spooler.

The measurer is for #10 wire.

The take-up reel needs to have a diameter of about 8 inches or less.

I don't need anything fancy, just something that works.

I live in the Denver, Colorado area so I can pick it up if you live within 50 miles or so of Denver. Or, I will pay to have it shipped.

I don't need the whole table...just the counter and take-up reel.

If you have either item available, please email me at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or call me at 303-674-0510

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to