Looking for programmer info/circuit of ALtera Max7000E CPLD programmer

Hello!

I have some MAX7000E series EPM7160EL84C CPLD and I would like to build programmer to program it. I know how to write microcontroller program and would like to build programmer. Is there anybody could provide the info for programming this chip.

Thanks you for your attention and suggestion in advance. Richard

Reply to
Richard Yan

Programming CPLD's is not a simple operation. If the timing or algorithms are not precisely to the manufacturer's specifications, you could end up with a bunch of silicon doorstops.

If you just need a few devices programmed with a file that you already have, I can assist with this, and my rates are competitive with other programming services. See:

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee