signal generator HP 3336B which connectors ?

I just received a HP 3336B ( not A not C ). What is the name of the unusual connectors ( sunken into the front plate ) ? I don't know what connector to buy.

Thanks for any help.

Peter van Daalen

Reply to
Peter, PE1ECM

The connector on the left is a mini weco. Hard to find. Drill a hole in the space above for a bnc barrel jack, female on both ends. The weco connector has a male bnc attached on the inside , just connect it to the barrel jack. The two in the middle are weco-310 dual jacks and on the right a stereo type quarter inch jack. Phil J

?
Reply to
Phil J

Phil,

Thanks alot ! Your solution was a great help to me !

Peter.

Reply to
Peter, PE1ECM