HPIB ( IEEE488.2) commands for HP 3336B ?

Where could I find the HPIB commands for HP 3336B ? Are they contained in the Operating Manual ?

Where could I get an Operating and a Service Ref ( reasonably priced ) ? No special Command Ref seems to be available.

Thanks for help. Peter.

Reply to
Peter, PE1ECM

You need to purchase the programming manual from Agilent. If you just need some rudimentary commands look at other func gens the commands are the same for all models.

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo