selling used equipment questions..

This isn't really a for sale posting.. (that's already out there). My question is has anyone had experience selling used electronics equipment to these used equipment dealers?.. I'm picking up a pickup truck load of stuff tomorrow and I'm trying to see the best way to get rid of some of it.

Including what I'm getting tomorrow, I've got

Sorenson DSC150-7 150v 7a adjustable DC power supplies Valhalla Scientific 2301 and 2100 watt meters Tektronix OF150, OF235 OTDRs Tektronix 2215 & 2215A o'scope, and Phillips 3217 o'scope some other fiber test equipment.

For example, I've got an e-mail into American Test Equipment in Va.. they show for sale an OF150 for $4295, and an OF235 for $7750. I don't expect that much for the equipment, but what should I expect?.. 50%,

25%, 10%?..

Anyone comment on tech-systems electronics?.. They are showing $995 for the OF150, around $400 for the scopes..

Just wondering how I'm going to get rid of some of this stuff.. certainly I'd rather have it go to an individual rather than a reseller if the price was the same.. if anyone is interested in buying or trading the e-mail addy is correct.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
smile4camera

Not sure if you were interested in trying

LabX an online auction and classified website for lab and test equipment. It's a marketplace, so you can sell it to end users directly or dealers and will likely get a fair market price.

Anyways, it's a thought if you still have any pieces available.

Best Regards.

Reply to
labx.com