ADV, WTB: Equipment Wanted Ads at LabX

At LabX you will find Auctions and Classified Ads for Scientific Equipment.

This week the following wanted ads were posted on LabX. These people/companies are looking for these specific items. Please follow the links provided to contact the individual buyers directly.

Wanted ads are always free at LabX. Need equipment? Post yours today.

244909 HP19405 IECM Wanted
Make: Hewlett Packard Model: 19405a or b Category: Data Acquisition Need HP19405B and or Manual. Also could use a HP19405A Manual

244745 HP5517B, C, and D model lasers

Make: HP/Agilent Model: 5517B/C/D Category: Test Equipment - Misc I'm looking for several dozen surplus HP5517B, C, and D model laser HEADS only. Finder's fee if price is right.

244311 F.W. Bell 620 Gauss meter Probe want??
Model: F.W. Bell 620 Category: Test Equipment - Misc Hi, Anyone has F.W. Bell 620 Gauss meter probe, pls let me know the price. I'd like to have one.

243960 Looking for universale machine ...

Category: Universal Tester I am looking for a universal testing machine to measure compression forces of foam samples. I am looking for the following: Frame size should be 10KN or larger. Electromechanical. Two column Programmable software cont ... more

243933 20V 6.5A DC Power supply wanted
Category: Power Supply 0-20V (or higher), at least 6.5A, in good working condition. Will pay up to $50 (shipped to San Diego, CA)

243331 Headstage for Axoptach-1D

Make: Axon Instruments Model: CV-4 Category: Amplifiers I'm looking for a headstage for the Axopatch-1D patch clamp amplifier from Axon Instruments. Any headstage of the CV-4 series would be ok (CV-4-1/100U; CV-4-0.1/100U; or CV-4B-0.1/100U). I'm interested in the headstage even if it is not ... more

243330 Headstage for Axoptach-1D
Make: Axon Instruments Model: CV-4 Category: Amplifiers I'm looking for a headstage for the Axopatch-1D patch clamp amplifier from Axon Instruments. Any headstage of the CV-4 series would be ok (CV-4-1/100U; CV-4-0.1/100U; or CV-4B-0.1/100U). I'm interested in the headstage even if it is not ... more

243309 LOW CYCLE FATIGUE

Make: Morrison Category: Material Testing - Misc In need of a Morrison standard longitudinal test specimen polishing machine

================================= BIG LISTS OF EQUIPMENT FOR SALE ================================= Dominion Asset Finance Corporation: Various equipment available in categories as: Lab Equipment, Baths, Ovens, and Electonic Test Equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and much more.

Popular Test Equipment Categories...

Oscilloscopes

Environmental Test Chambers

Sweep Generators

See all the test equipment categories at LabX:

labx.com