WTB: Fluke 9010A with pods

Let me preface it by saying I like a bargain. :) But more than a few folks on the group here see fast Paypal payments and continual business from me.

I'm looking for one with the serial option and at least a Z80 pod. Depending on price I'd like:

-Probe

-6502 pod

-Signature analysis would be desirable, but I could go either way on that. At least the option for it would be nice, and I'll worry about the clock later.

Partial trades available. I have a small stack of Galaga and Pac boards in states from fully working to working with minor issues.

--
Homepage - http://members.cox.net/rcbullock/ 'It's lamer than Spaeth's!'
** Replies to rcbullock '"AT"" cox.net ** Sorry, I detest spam.