Looking for schematics for Benchmate monitor tester

I asked on a few other newsgroups I frequent, and someone suggested I might have some luck here.

Might anyone have any schematics or owners manual for this thing:

I would be glad to buy original documentation outright, or pay you something for your time and expense for a copy. Or if you'd scan and post or email, that'd be great too.

If anyone might be willing to sell one, or even just the cables used for it, I'd make you a very good deal.

Thanks,

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net) snipped-for-privacy@ameritech.net

Reply to
Joe Magiera