wavetek 275 manual

I am looking for a wavatek 275 manual regards Patrick

Reply to
patrick

Hi patrick!

I'm also looking for a service manual of the wavetek 275. After some minutes of correct operation the generator turns of and I have to restart. Maybe some problem with the backup system...? Did You know how to program the device via GPIB? If You get some informations pls send mail. I will also inform You about my search results. I have some Philips and HP manual if You like. My Email: snipped-for-privacy@web.de

regards

Andreas

patrick wrote:

Reply to
andreas.gerke

Hi andreas I have put the manual on bama.sbc.edu cheers

Reply to
patrick