EBay ad - "Worn resistor" :O)

This was part of a description of an amplifier on EBay.. :O)

"There is a slight hiss at loud levels, probably a worn resistor."

Reply to
Salmo

Maybe it's "shot." ;-)

minimize spam.  Our true address is of the form che...@prodigy.net.
Reply to
CJT

Well, you know, electrons also get tired bouncing around those sharp corners in the resistor (see the schematic), and wear out the resistor when bouncing around.

Reply to
Robert Baer

:O) Good answers!

Reply to