REQ: OLD ANALOG OSCILOSCOPE

bonjour

i wonder does anyone have some old analog osciloscope to get rid of or to sell for some simbolic price since i am not in the oportunity to spend fortune on brand new ones coz i have no much money to spend on expensive equipment, finally i am hobist but trying to learn more and i am suggested how i should look for it around the world better then at our country since they are ripping off with prices here in Croatia...

i would be glad even with some of oldest models that are like 2 channels /

20MHz

please, if you know for some or anyone who might have such old one....contact me or simply post it here and i hope we shell make some deal...

thanks a lot in advance,

Gagi

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

/

bonjour

Je me demande ce que quelqu'un a des osciloscope vieux analogique pour se d=E9barrasser de ou =E0 vendre pour un certain prix simbolic puisque je ne suis pas dans la possibilit=E9 de passer fortune sur les nouveau coz je n'ai pas beaucoup d'argent =E0 consacrer =E0 la ch=E8re =E9quipements, enfin je suis hobist mais essayer d'apprendre plus et je suis i sugg=E9r=E9 comment je dois le chercher partout dans le monde mieux que lors de notre pays depuis ils sont arrachant avec les prix ici en Croatie ...

Je serais heureux, m=EAme avec quelques-uns des mod=E8les les plus anciens qui sont comme 2 canaux / 20MHz

s'il vous pla=EEt, si vous savez pour une partie ou toute personne qui pourrait avoir une telle vieux une .... me contacter ou tout simplement poster ici et j'esp=E8re que nous shell faire quelques face ...

un grand merci =E0 l'avance,

Gagi

Tu aurais pu au moins passer sous google avant !!! franchement !

Reply to
Emile

"Emile" wrote Tu aurais pu au moins passer sous google avant !!! franchement !

merci grande per traduis mon ami :) je ne parlez Francias, un peu, desole :(

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

Gagi-9a6aag nous a raconté (news:iktnc3$525$ snipped-for-privacy@localhost.localdomain) :

Bonjour / Bonsoir (rayer la mention inutile)

A toutes fins utiles:

et bien d'autres ...

--
Amicalement

Bernard
Reply to
bsch

well, i am sorry if my posting on english made such a mess here, my mothertongue language is Croatian, and i can speak/write English as well, a bit of German...and i know few words of Italian and French.....English is world wide spreaded language so i was expecting how French people as Western culture country wouldnt have any problem with english, after all, people who are in ELECTRONICS domain as hobists or as professionalists should be able to handle English perfectly (more or less)....so, once again i am sorry if i made such a mistake by using English, however, ist more important that we did understand each other then what language was used...if any of you would post on any Croatian language news groups by using English language, noone would even mention translator, coz as far as i know; high ratio of (internet generation) Croats handle english pretty well despite our language is at Slavic group and it is COMPLETELY different then any Roman or Anglo-saxons domain languages...

thank you for your patience and inconvinience caused by using english language....let the Lord have mercy on me...

PS: i hate idea that english did became world wide MUST KNOW language, but we must adapt or live isolated...and blessed are those who can afford themselves to live isolated...

PS2: Croatia is same time zone as France (Paris time) so what ever you say, good morning, good afternoon or good evening is same with me as well :)

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

On Mar 5, 6:18 pm, "Gagi-9a6aag"

No, it didn't. You don't need to apologize. However this newgroup's recommended langage is French.

We don't.

Good point. But some of us are just like this, u know. I bet some Croats are too, what do you think ?

Nontaken. No harm done Buddy, you're welcome.

Hey, come on - don't take it bad. IMHO automatic translators are a pain in the ass. Picture yourself a world where Humans talk together only by using machines ...

So, good night, then ...

Reply to
Jean-Christophe

Hello. you can see good prices on ebay bid example

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?vid=E9o33?=

yes, indeed...its strange how i didnt get those listed but only mostly from USA...maybe i should do advanced search

Merci :)

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag