Sharp 32C240TH Help Needed

Would anyone know where I could find a scan of this board or a replacement for it ?? A power surge put it in shutdown and the owners brother-in-law tore it apart in search of a reset button and yanked about an inch off the corner of the board by the flyback. It looks like it could be point to point wired back into service but I have no way of knowing what goes where or if their might have been a diode etc. back there without the missing piece. Thanks for any help. Rick

Reply to
rick

If you'll give me a good email addy, I'll send you the print for it in PDF. It's a 4meg file so make sure you have room. You can contact me at the Site Info page on my website.

Tech Data

Check your MSN mailbox.

Tech Data